Benvenuti nel forum di Ultrawow
FORUM UltraWoW

[WARRIOR] Brutal Armor

« Older   Newer »
Marugar
view post Posted on 24/2/2009, 17:02

Brutal Armor è un ottima quests per i novizi warrior che desiderano avere il loro primo set di armatura.
Intorno al livello 20 fate un salto dal vostro Warrior Trainer "di fiducia"...(ora non ricordo se la danno tutti ma io l'ho presa dal trainer della capitale della mia razza).
Le missioni sono un po ostiche...ma se riuscite a trovare qualche aiutino ce la farete benissimo....
Le ricompense sono:

1. Brutal Helm: 163 armor, +7 agility, +8 stamina,

2. Brutal Gauntlets: 126 armor, +6 strength, +6 stamina,

3. Brutal Leggings: 171 armor, +7 strength, +7 stamina

Questo è il testo della Quest:
SPOILER (click to view)
Bring to Thun'grim Firegaze 15 Smoky Iron Ingots, 10 Powdered Azurite, 10 Iron Bars and a Vial of Phlogiston.
Smoky Iron Ingot: 0/15
Unknown Item [10]: 0/6841
I have heard tales of your strength and valor, and wish to make for you a suit of armor, a companion to aid you as tales of your great deeds grow.

But the fashioning of this armor will be a quest unto itself, <name>. I will need your help, and the help of other smiths of the Horde.

Here, take this scroll. I spent many nights, struggling with near-blind eyes, writing that which I need for the armor. Bring me the items on this scroll and I will create for you the first piece of the suit.

Dati proveniente dal Database ThootBot...Maggiorni Info e screenShot qui ----> Brutal Armor

0 replies since 24/2/2009, 17:02   1496 views